Food security program launched to combat hunger in Dominican Republic and Haiti
January 21, 2012ANSE-A-PITRES, Haiti — The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Batey Relief Alliance (BRA) has launched for the fifth consecutive year a food security program by which 243.88 metric tons of food will be distributed to 25,600 people in the Dominican
- Melissa (guest) on Villa Man’s Lifeless Body Found
- Melissa (guest) on Inquest into Ronald Lam’s death begins
- JM (guest) on Finger-raped in Barbados
- Indra Awtar (guest) on St. Martin News Network - Clemens Roos Convicted to 22 months in the Netherlands for Fraud.
- mary robert (guest) on National HIV Policy revison approved
- Debbie (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones is dead
- Asquith (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns
- Lorenzo hypa don (guest) on Taxi man drowns in Manchester
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Jeremiah Motilall (guest) on ‘Fip’ Motilall arrested in Florida