Iran president denounces capitalism while in Cuba
January 12, 2012HAVANA, Cuba (AP) — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denounced capitalism yesterday during a speech at the University of Havana on the third leg of a trip to highlight friendships with his Latin American allies, most of them thorns in Washington's side.
- duggy (guest) on Connectivity Productions eyes success
- Nicolas Bourbouhakis NJ (guest) on Carlton Brathwaite, Esme Wickham pass on
- dijon876 (guest) on Bill passed to expunge records for minor offences
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Jeremiah Motilall (guest) on ‘Fip’ Motilall arrested in Florida
- hallima (guest) on GCB extends condolences at the passing of Samaroo Jailall
- Ms O (guest) on Sting cuts prize purse