Iran president denounces capitalism while in Cuba
January 12, 2012HAVANA, Cuba (AP) — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denounced capitalism yesterday during a speech at the University of Havana on the third leg of a trip to highlight friendships with his Latin American allies, most of them thorns in Washington's side.
- Jackie Ramperaud (guest) on Guyanese man dies in vehicular accident in Fish Bay, Tortola
- anil dewan (guest) on Anil Roberts for Sports Ministry
- Shanell Watkinon-Peterso (guest) on HEALING HERBS: More curious about jamoons
- Wendell C Moore (guest) on Guyana — the mythical 'city' of gold
- m.E Smith (guest) on Methodist Training Centre Opened In Orange Hill, St. Ann Montego Bay
- marian charles (guest) on PNM Sando East PRO not sure nominee valid
- Stan Squires (guest) on Venezuela to ask UN to mediate Guyana border dispute
- Remembering a Soldier (guest) on Naturapathic clinic to close
- roy (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- Indra Awtar (guest) on St. Martin News Network - Clemens Roos Convicted to 22 months in the Netherlands for Fraud.