Iran president denounces capitalism while in Cuba
January 12, 2012HAVANA, Cuba (AP) — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denounced capitalism yesterday during a speech at the University of Havana on the third leg of a trip to highlight friendships with his Latin American allies, most of them thorns in Washington's side.
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny
- marian charles (guest) on PNM Sando East PRO not sure nominee valid
- Jeremiah Motilall (guest) on ‘Fip’ Motilall arrested in Florida
- Teri K (guest) on Destiny, a truly J’can film
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’