Iran president denounces capitalism while in Cuba
January 12, 2012HAVANA, Cuba (AP) — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad denounced capitalism yesterday during a speech at the University of Havana on the third leg of a trip to highlight friendships with his Latin American allies, most of them thorns in Washington's side.
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- dijon876 (guest) on Bill passed to expunge records for minor offences
- crystal bracelets swarov (guest) on Man accused of stealing $120,000 gold bangles remanded
- Remembering a Soldier (guest) on Naturapathic clinic to close
- duggy (guest) on Connectivity Productions eyes success
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny