Charles leads Windwards to second victory
January 12, 2012NORTH SOUND, Antigua (CMC): Johnson Charles hit an enterprising, unbeaten 61 to lead Windward Islands to their second victory in the Caribbean Twenty20 Tournament with a nine-wicket victory in a low-scoring affair against Canada yesterday....
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- crystal bracelets swarov (guest) on Man accused of stealing $120,000 gold bangles remanded
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- Lorenzo hypa don (guest) on Taxi man drowns in Manchester
- dijon876 (guest) on Bill passed to expunge records for minor offences
- BahamasForward (guest) on Minister denies lawsuit claims