Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- BahamasForward (guest) on Minister denies lawsuit claims
- Lorenzo hypa don (guest) on Taxi man drowns in Manchester
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- hallima (guest) on GCB extends condolences at the passing of Samaroo Jailall
- dijon876 (guest) on Bill passed to expunge records for minor offences
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’