Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Debbie (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones is dead
- Elka (guest) on Island escapes unscathed as storm season nears end
- Empress (guest) on Ras Bobo Naturall chants positivity
- Heather Bowie (guest) on Bright Riverton girl fighting off blindness
- Annie (guest) on Durga looks to make TTUTA history
- dijon876 (guest) on Bill passed to expunge records for minor offences
- Vila (guest) on On trial for rape, Uncle Boy Boy' commits suicide
- Patsy (guest) on St Elizabeth teacher forced to drink poison, dies