Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- MYKALA WILSON (guest) on Foga Road High School Gets New Class Rooms
- Observer (guest) on Medical school to open clinic
- colin (guest) on Cops detain herbalist Sister Lynn after woman dies at clinic
- Alexis Joseph (guest) on Missing 13-year-old found in The City
- Alan P (guest) on Patterson suggests BCC planning action against Gaming Bill
- kiara (guest) on If you can sing it, Bring it!
- the Fan (guest) on Petition to strip Tridents
- Tt (guest) on 62-yr-old man a victim of a hit-and-run accident
- max Firmin on Tourism association says it is ‘monitoring’ chikungunya
- Chuck C (guest) on PSC Approves Tibbar Energy, WAPA Power Purchase Agreement