Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- Belizelove (guest) on The history of Lord Neil Benjamin Gibson; is it of concern?
- Kit_Kat (guest) on FOOTBALL: Eto'o set to return for Chelsea-PSG game
- priya (guest) on Phagwah Day accidents leave one dead, several injured
- schantell Killawno (guest) on CJ Killawno plans new video
- james cooper (guest) on Photos/Results: Telford Electric Magic Mile
- mysterious (guest) on 'Tanny' Shirley takes leave over allegations of advances on woman
- winpooh (guest) on Tessanne Chin to perform at White House tomorrow