Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- carmen washingtn (guest) on Woman, relative detained for remigrant’s murder
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns
- duggy (guest) on Connectivity Productions eyes success
- crystal bracelets swarov (guest) on Man accused of stealing $120,000 gold bangles remanded
- Teri K (guest) on Destiny, a truly J’can film