Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- j (guest) on 2014 Grade Six National Assessment results out
- Susan (guest) on GERS Board Approves Tibbar Loan
- celine (guest) on Halimah helps children learn
- Kim (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- PAUL (guest) on We’ll be “watchful” over Dominican Republic, UN warns
- Andrew2000 (guest) on 17-y-o girl kills 14-y-o in fight over man