Woman charged with possessing cannabis with intent to supply
August 20, 2011A woman at the centre of the Corporation of Hamilton labour dispute has been charged in Magistrates Court with dealing cannabis. Sacked Corporation worker Clevonna Symonds, 38, yesterday denied possessing the drug with intent to supply on June 7 in Sandys.
- Belizelove (guest) on The history of Lord Neil Benjamin Gibson; is it of concern?
- Maria Helena Sanchez (guest) on Reporter fired as Dominican TV icon, Venezuela envoy row spreads
- swanky (guest) on Valencia vendors killed
- mysterious (guest) on 'Tanny' Shirley takes leave over allegations of advances on woman
- james wilson (guest) on UWI ‘danger’
- Ira Danclair (guest) on Carib Cement negotiating new 240,000-tonne clinker deal - Reports record sales of $12b
- T Gibbons (guest) on 2014 “Dash At Dark” Youth Running Results