Military guarantees stability after Chvez cancer admission
July 3, 2011Venezuelan President Hugo Chvez revealed that he is fighting cancer after having a tumour removed in Cuba, raising uncertainty about Venezuela's political future even as he assured his country he expects to fully recover.
- Nicolas Bourbouhakis NJ (guest) on Carlton Brathwaite, Esme Wickham pass on
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- duggy (guest) on Connectivity Productions eyes success
- Debbie (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones is dead
- crystal bracelets swarov (guest) on Man accused of stealing $120,000 gold bangles remanded
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns