Military guarantees stability after Chvez cancer admission
July 3, 2011Venezuelan President Hugo Chvez revealed that he is fighting cancer after having a tumour removed in Cuba, raising uncertainty about Venezuela's political future even as he assured his country he expects to fully recover.
- Indra Awtar (guest) on St. Martin News Network - Clemens Roos Convicted to 22 months in the Netherlands for Fraud.
- JM (guest) on Finger-raped in Barbados
- Laura Kumaran (guest) on Guyanese man dies in vehicular accident in Fish Bay, Tortola
- roy (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’
- Jeremiah Motilall (guest) on ‘Fip’ Motilall arrested in Florida
- mary robert (guest) on National HIV Policy revison approved
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- carmen washingtn (guest) on Woman, relative detained for remigrant’s murder