Driver charged after cocaine and cash allegedly found in taxi
June 27, 2011A taxi driver has been charged in court after 13,200 worth of cocaine, a scale and 52,470 cash were allegedly found in his cab. Hewvonnie Brown, 36, who works for Island Taxi, was stopped by police around 11am on March 21. The cash is said by prosecutors to have been found in a backpack he was
- sosha (guest) on Inquest into Ronald Lam’s death begins
- kiara (guest) on If you can sing it, Bring it!
- Steven Bell (guest) on GSAT results Friday
- max Firmin on Tourism association says it is ‘monitoring’ chikungunya
- Howell's family (guest) on Tears of joy for Shamoya
- Looka crap (guest) on Sandals buys more land