Venezuelans dominate Surf Festival again
June 4, 2011Francisco Bellorin received the US$3000 cash prize following his dominant performance, taking the Men’s Open title at the Carib Pilsner International Surf Festival 2011 at San Souci, last weekend. The festival was hosted by the Surfing Association of Trinidad and Tobago (Surfing T&T),
- Melissa (guest) on Villa Man’s Lifeless Body Found
- Indra Awtar (guest) on St. Martin News Network - Clemens Roos Convicted to 22 months in the Netherlands for Fraud.
- Melissa (guest) on Inquest into Ronald Lam’s death begins
- mary robert (guest) on National HIV Policy revison approved
- JM (guest) on Finger-raped in Barbados
- duggy (guest) on Connectivity Productions eyes success
- hallima (guest) on GCB extends condolences at the passing of Samaroo Jailall
- Remembering a Soldier (guest) on Naturapathic clinic to close
- Ms O (guest) on Sting cuts prize purse
- marian charles (guest) on PNM Sando East PRO not sure nominee valid
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’