Venezuelans dominate Surf Festival again
June 4, 2011Francisco Bellorin received the US$3000 cash prize following his dominant performance, taking the Men’s Open title at the Carib Pilsner International Surf Festival 2011 at San Souci, last weekend. The festival was hosted by the Surfing Association of Trinidad and Tobago (Surfing T&T),
- Britney on Gallis pastor scares church sisters
- dk (guest) on New pee dance shocks viewers
- jihan mclean (guest) on Sizzla gives great show
- DJJReall876 (guest) on Benji Hype releases 'man dark'
- raymon prakash (guest) on 15-y-o mother murdered in T&T, pushes homicide tally to 40
- Islander (guest) on Jamaican chef on drug charges