Update - CCJ delivers verdict in Barbadian discrimination case
October 4, 2013ALL but one of the claims made against the Barbados Government by Jamaican national Shanique Myrie, was dismissed by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) today as the court delivered its judgement in the case in which Myrie claimed she was discriminated against by immigration officials in...
- Danny Hayles Music (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones dies
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Debbie (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones is dead
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- shania (guest) on Bleak Christmas for child with rare bone disease
- Empress (guest) on Ras Bobo Naturall chants positivity