Update - CCJ delivers verdict in Barbadian discrimination case
October 4, 2013ALL but one of the claims made against the Barbados Government by Jamaican national Shanique Myrie, was dismissed by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) today as the court delivered its judgement in the case in which Myrie claimed she was discriminated against by immigration officials in...
- Can't_Take_It_No_More (guest) on Father who abducted son given custody of child
- rob (guest) on Panther crushes rivals at War Climate
- james wilson (guest) on UWI ‘danger’
- Can't_Take_It_No_More (guest) on Lawyers want charges dropped against Suriname president's son
- Ira Danclair (guest) on Carib Cement negotiating new 240,000-tonne clinker deal - Reports record sales of $12b
- T Gibbons (guest) on 2014 “Dash At Dark” Youth Running Results