Update - CCJ delivers verdict in Barbadian discrimination case
October 4, 2013ALL but one of the claims made against the Barbados Government by Jamaican national Shanique Myrie, was dismissed by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) today as the court delivered its judgement in the case in which Myrie claimed she was discriminated against by immigration officials in...
- colin (guest) on Cops detain herbalist Sister Lynn after woman dies at clinic
- celine (guest) on Halimah helps children learn
- Chuck C (guest) on PSC Approves Tibbar Energy, WAPA Power Purchase Agreement
- the Fan (guest) on Petition to strip Tridents
- Alan P (guest) on Patterson suggests BCC planning action against Gaming Bill
- firstname.lastname@example.org (guest) on Official Announcement by Mona L. Barnes for Governor