Update - CCJ delivers verdict in Barbadian discrimination case
October 4, 2013ALL but one of the claims made against the Barbados Government by Jamaican national Shanique Myrie, was dismissed by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) today as the court delivered its judgement in the case in which Myrie claimed she was discriminated against by immigration officials in...
- shania (guest) on Bleak Christmas for child with rare bone disease
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- Debbie (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones is dead
- Empress (guest) on Ras Bobo Naturall chants positivity
- Ms O (guest) on Sting cuts prize purse
- Jeremiah Motilall (guest) on ‘Fip’ Motilall arrested in Florida