Update - CCJ delivers verdict in Barbadian discrimination case
October 4, 2013ALL but one of the claims made against the Barbados Government by Jamaican national Shanique Myrie, was dismissed by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) today as the court delivered its judgement in the case in which Myrie claimed she was discriminated against by immigration officials in...
- Andrew2000 (guest) on 17-y-o girl kills 14-y-o in fight over man
- Thomas Dave (guest) on Some phones can’t handle too many apps
- sosha (guest) on Inquest into Ronald Lam’s death begins
- Susan (guest) on GERS Board Approves Tibbar Loan
- Chuck C (guest) on PSC Approves Tibbar Energy, WAPA Power Purchase Agreement
- sonia mary (guest) on Muslims reminded of Youman Nabi’s significance