Update - CCJ delivers verdict in Barbadian discrimination case
October 4, 2013ALL but one of the claims made against the Barbados Government by Jamaican national Shanique Myrie, was dismissed by the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) today as the court delivered its judgement in the case in which Myrie claimed she was discriminated against by immigration officials in...
- T Gibbons (guest) on 2014 “Dash At Dark” Youth Running Results
- Can't_Take_It_No_More (guest) on Father who abducted son given custody of child
- Again (guest) on Shane Shillingford cleared for international cricket
- winpooh (guest) on Tessanne Chin to perform at White House tomorrow
- Belizelove (guest) on The history of Lord Neil Benjamin Gibson; is it of concern?
- james cooper (guest) on Photos/Results: Telford Electric Magic Mile
- schantell Killawno (guest) on CJ Killawno plans new video