NDTC’s Barbara Kaufmann is dead
September 24, 2013BARBARA Kaufmann, long-standing wardrobe mistress with the National Dance Theatre Company (NDTC) and Little Theatre Movement Company, has died. Kaufmann, who served the NDTC for 48 of its 51-year history, died at the Kingston Public Hospital on Friday following a brief period of illness. Barry...
- swanky (guest) on Valencia vendors killed
- Maria Helena Sanchez (guest) on Reporter fired as Dominican TV icon, Venezuela envoy row spreads
- Again (guest) on Shane Shillingford cleared for international cricket
- winpooh (guest) on Tessanne Chin to perform at White House tomorrow
- Can't_Take_It_No_More (guest) on Father who abducted son given custody of child
- Kit_Kat (guest) on FOOTBALL: Eto'o set to return for Chelsea-PSG game