Bermuda Stock Exchange Report: July 31 2013
July 31, 2013Today [July 31] is the end of a short week due to the Cup Match festivities in Bermuda and saw 23,000 BD shares traded worth 32,200.00 BD. 20 shares US traded at a value of $23,999.90. Bank of Butterfield preferred shares traded 20, moving the stock up $4.99 to close at $1199.00. Butterfield...
- alicia (guest) on Foga Road High School Gets New Class Rooms
- Again (guest) on Shane Shillingford cleared for international cricket
- Ira Danclair (guest) on Carib Cement negotiating new 240,000-tonne clinker deal - Reports record sales of $12b
- Stacey Dunn (guest) on Dr Clyde Wilson Appointed Chief Of Pathology
- swanky (guest) on Valencia vendors killed
- Belizelove (guest) on The history of Lord Neil Benjamin Gibson; is it of concern?
- rob (guest) on Panther crushes rivals at War Climate