Bermuda Stock Exchange Report: July 31 2013
July 31, 2013Today [July 31] is the end of a short week due to the Cup Match festivities in Bermuda and saw 23,000 BD shares traded worth 32,200.00 BD. 20 shares US traded at a value of $23,999.90. Bank of Butterfield preferred shares traded 20, moving the stock up $4.99 to close at $1199.00. Butterfield...
- Shauna Downer (guest) on Driver in serious condition after crash on Mandela, car totalled
- relative (guest) on Bakery attendant shot dead at work
- ny (guest) on Miss T&T/World stripped of title
- Karen Rodriguez (guest) on Local Rihanna show postponed
- Roger Williams (guest) on The plight of homosexuals
- Rev. Donald Hill, D.D. (guest) on A ghost in St. Lucia?
- A Native Biminite (guest) on Bimini resort gets permit for controversial pier
- vi queen (guest) on St. Thomas Man Shot, Killed