Stabbed to death in Guinea Grass, Orange Walk
October 30, 2012In an otherwise peaceful section in the north of the country, another person was murdered. Fifty-six year old Manuel Cruz was viciously killed in Guinea Grass Village on Sunday morning, while socializing at a local bar.Â Cruz and another unnamed man were standing in front of Bai Li Shop on...
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- carmen washingtn (guest) on Woman, relative detained for remigrant’s murder
- Danny Hayles Music (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones dies
- Nicolas Bourbouhakis NJ (guest) on Carlton Brathwaite, Esme Wickham pass on
- Teri K (guest) on Destiny, a truly J’can film
- shania (guest) on Bleak Christmas for child with rare bone disease
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean