$3m tourism park opens in Macoya
August 11, 2012Melissa Doughty Friday, August 10, 2012 The 2012 Tourism Park themed Mission: Xpedition reopened yesterday at a cost of approximately $3 million.
- Tt (guest) on 62-yr-old man a victim of a hit-and-run accident
- max Firmin on Tourism association says it is ‘monitoring’ chikungunya
- Jason Moore (guest) on Mr Glamarus hopes to sizzle
- celine (guest) on Halimah helps children learn
- INCREASED PENSIONS (guest) on Pension Upset
- dahlia (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- kiara (guest) on If you can sing it, Bring it!
- j (guest) on 2014 Grade Six National Assessment results out