Road Town Fast Ferry sinks in St. Thomas
July 11, 2012ROAD TOWN, Tortola, VI [Posted 3:20 p.m.] â News just reaching this news site is that one of the vessels belonging to Road Town Fast Ferry sank in St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands (USVI), today July 11, 2012.
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Debbie (guest) on Gospel singer Barbara Jones is dead
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- shania (guest) on Bleak Christmas for child with rare bone disease
- Ms O (guest) on Sting cuts prize purse
- Empress (guest) on Ras Bobo Naturall chants positivity
- Annie (guest) on Durga looks to make TTUTA history
- Patsy (guest) on St Elizabeth teacher forced to drink poison, dies