Road Town Fast Ferry sinks in St. Thomas
July 11, 2012ROAD TOWN, Tortola, VI [Posted 3:20 p.m.] â News just reaching this news site is that one of the vessels belonging to Road Town Fast Ferry sank in St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands (USVI), today July 11, 2012.
- Vila (guest) on On trial for rape, Uncle Boy Boy' commits suicide
- Ms O (guest) on Sting cuts prize purse
- Teri K (guest) on Destiny, a truly J’can film
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- duggy (guest) on Connectivity Productions eyes success
- carmen washingtn (guest) on Woman, relative detained for remigrant’s murder