Road Town Fast Ferry sinks in St. Thomas
July 11, 2012ROAD TOWN, Tortola, VI [Posted 3:20 p.m.] â News just reaching this news site is that one of the vessels belonging to Road Town Fast Ferry sank in St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands (USVI), today July 11, 2012.
- Observer (guest) on Medical school to open clinic
- colin (guest) on Cops detain herbalist Sister Lynn after woman dies at clinic
- Alexis Joseph (guest) on Missing 13-year-old found in The City
- Ann (guest) on J'can health care not good enough for Roger Clarke?
- max Firmin on Tourism association says it is ‘monitoring’ chikungunya
- Looka crap (guest) on Sandals buys more land
- Susan (guest) on GERS Board Approves Tibbar Loan
- celine (guest) on Halimah helps children learn
- dahlia (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- Jason Moore (guest) on Mr Glamarus hopes to sizzle