Residents claim child prostitution in St. Kitts/Nevis rampant
October 8, 2009It has long been suspected that a number of students attending high schools in and around Basseterre and its surrounding communities were "ladies of the night", but to hear of child prostitutes was particularly appalling, some as young as 12 and others barely on the threshold of the age of
- Dochab (guest) on Bellhop acquitted in sex case
- Ann (guest) on J'can health care not good enough for Roger Clarke?
- Susan (guest) on GERS Board Approves Tibbar Loan
- MYKALA WILSON (guest) on Foga Road High School Gets New Class Rooms
- dahlia (guest) on GSAT results ready - Ministry
- Jason Moore (guest) on Mr Glamarus hopes to sizzle
- the Fan (guest) on Petition to strip Tridents
- kiara (guest) on If you can sing it, Bring it!