What the credit downgrade to 'junk' means for RussiaRussia has seen its credit grade cut to "junk" status for the first time in over a decade, a big blow for a country that wants to be a world economic power.
More Top Stories
TECH & SCIENCE
More Tech & Science
More Top Voted
- Vila (guest) on On trial for rape, Uncle Boy Boy' commits suicide
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Teri K (guest) on Destiny, a truly J’can film
- crystal bracelets swarov (guest) on Man accused of stealing $120,000 gold bangles remanded
- marian charles (guest) on PNM Sando East PRO not sure nominee valid
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- Nicheka (guest) on Jeremy Whittaker’s date with Destiny
Dominica News Online