The incredible shrinking Bermuda economyThe arithmetic is simple but compelling. In Bermuda, 43 per cent of Government spending goes toward public sector salaries and benefits. So very close to half the Government Budget is already earmarked for payroll and...
More Top Stories
TECH & SCIENCE
More Tech & Science
More Top Voted
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’
- shania (guest) on Bleak Christmas for child with rare bone disease
- BahamasForward (guest) on Minister denies lawsuit claims
- Remembering a Soldier (guest) on Naturapathic clinic to close
- dominica (guest) on Road works for Fond St. Jean
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- carmen washingtn (guest) on Woman, relative detained for remigrant’s murder
Dominica News Online