Swiss baby dies after being left forgotten in parked carGENEVA, Switzerland (AFP) - A 16-month-old baby died after being forgotten by one of its parents who left the child behind in a company car park, a Swiss prosecutor said Friday.
More Top Stories
TECH & SCIENCE
More Tech & Science
More Top Voted
- MYKALA WILSON (guest) on Foga Road High School Gets New Class Rooms
- colin (guest) on Cops detain herbalist Sister Lynn after woman dies at clinic
- Alexis Joseph (guest) on Missing 13-year-old found in The City
- Dochab (guest) on Bellhop acquitted in sex case
- Observer (guest) on Medical school to open clinic
- Chuck C (guest) on PSC Approves Tibbar Energy, WAPA Power Purchase Agreement
- Susan (guest) on GERS Board Approves Tibbar Loan
- j (guest) on 2014 Grade Six National Assessment results out
- Merman (guest) on Zaneta Alvaranga splashes 3 new records
- Ann (guest) on J'can health care not good enough for Roger Clarke?
- Tt (guest) on 62-yr-old man a victim of a hit-and-run accident