European sales bolster Jamaica ProducersJamaica Producers Group made a loss on its JP Tropical operations, but a solid 82 per cent spike in pretax earnings from the European division helped to offset the underperforming segments.Group revenue rose by a billion...
More Top Stories
TECH & SCIENCE
More Tech & Science
More Top Voted
- crystal bracelets swarov (guest) on Man accused of stealing $120,000 gold bangles remanded
- Empress (guest) on Ras Bobo Naturall chants positivity
- louisecarr88@gmail (guest) on Veteran broadcaster Eddie Williams returns
- BahamasForward (guest) on Minister denies lawsuit claims
- Ken gooden (guest) on Gov't confirms its websites have been hacked, again
- David (guest) on 'Jamaica could find itself importing ganja from US'
- Everton Williams (guest) on Vintage sounds from ‘Upstairs’