Tax on withdrawals 'unconscionable and oppressive', says CAPIKINGSTON, Jamaica -- Civil lobby group Citizens Action for Principle and Integrity (CAPI) late Friday described the Government's move to tax withdrawals from deposit-taking institutions as "unconscionable and oppressive".
More Top Stories
TECH & SCIENCE
More Tech & Science
More Top Voted
- james wilson (guest) on UWI ‘danger’
- Maria Helena Sanchez (guest) on Reporter fired as Dominican TV icon, Venezuela envoy row spreads
- schantell Killawno (guest) on CJ Killawno plans new video
- Belizelove (guest) on The history of Lord Neil Benjamin Gibson; is it of concern?
- rob (guest) on Panther crushes rivals at War Climate
- Kit_Kat (guest) on FOOTBALL: Eto'o set to return for Chelsea-PSG game
- james cooper (guest) on Photos/Results: Telford Electric Magic Mile